New York City FC has changed sports director, is without a new coach and is also without a stadium. There are many question marks for the new team that is being born. With the change of sports director, the club's strategies can also clearly change. The thorny issue concerns the name of the next coach. By now Domenec Torrent has long announced his departure, but the New York Cit FC is still without a coach. We talked a lot about this, what kind of coach can serve in New York. The main name is that of Giovanni van Bronckhorst, but there is still nothing concrete.
The stadium, on the other hand, has always been one of the main problems of the blues. New York City FC cannot play forever at Yankee Stadium. It is increasingly necessary for the stadium issue to be resolved once and for all. New York City FC needs its own stadium. According with different sources, the ideal place to build the new stadium and in the Bronx. Bronx News 23 reported that the new stadium could arise at the corner of River Avenue and 153rd Street.
We don't know if that will be the exact place where the new stadium in New York will be built, but the Bronx seems to be the ideal area to give the final turn even for the new stadium. What is certain is that, New York City FC, is in extreme need of its own stadium. The blues will not be able to play much longer at Yankee Stadium, a historic stadium designed for baseball and not for soccer.
Other news - The Opinion
- 21:00 NYCFC, Sims: "The return of the fans this year has been an incredible boost for our team and for the entire Club"
- 20:19 NYCFC, unveiled the first three games of MLS 2022
- 20:03 Sean Johnson best player in the Hudson River Derby: a reason for pride but also for concern
- 19:23 NYCFC, Ronny Deila under accusation: an immediate change of direction is needed
- 15:55 Ronny Deila: "We have lost three points, we can do better than that"
- 11:18 NYCFC 0-1 Red Bulls: the Blues defeated in the Hudson River Derby
- 00:17 NYCFC, Deila: "We are one, we are a family"
- 14:54 NYCFC, Ronny Deila prepares tactical changes in the Hudson River Derby
- 13:09 NYCFC, two heavy absences for Deila in view of the Hudson River Derby
- 14:32 FC Cincinnati 1-2 NYCFC: Match Highlights
- 13:33 FC Cincinnati 1-2 NYCFC: Taty Castellanos is immediately decisive
- 15:00 NYCFC, Ronny Deila: "We need to simplify the way we play"
- 14:00 New York City FC is ready to embrace Taty Castellanos again
- 10:44 NYCFC, two players out against FC Cincinnati
- 23:22 Deila: "“There's a big chance that Heber is back in the squad for the game"
- 22:29 NYCFC, Castellanos unavailable against FC Dallas. Ronny Deila evaluates the alternatives
- 19:00 NYCFC's Injury Report - Heber and Telles Magno out against Toronto FC
- 18:30 Ibeagha: "I will truly miss NYCFC"
- 18:08 OFFICIAL - New York City FC trades Sebastien Ibeagha to Los Angeles FC
- 22:44 Three NYCFC's players in the Team Of The Week
- 21:00 NYCFC, Ronny Deila finds a shining Taty Castellanos
- 20:00 Unforgettable day for Malte Amundsen: assist and first goal with NYCFC
- 19:12 NYCFC, interrupted the negative series against Orlando City
- 09:12 NYCFC 5-0 Orlando City SC: winning return of the Blues to the Bronx
- 23:05 NYCFC vs Orlando City: starting XI
- 21:01 NYCFC vs Orlando City: possibile starting XI
- 15:00 NYCFC vs Orlando City: no drops in concentration against Nani
- 14:19 NYCFC, four players out against Orlando City
- 22:30 NYCFC, Deila: "Cincinnati is a good soccer team"
- 21:53 NYCFC, Deila: "I don't want to see the team I saw last Saturday "
- 21:49 NYCFC Injury Report: Four absent for the home opener
- 19:51 NYCFC, Deila: "We are much stronger now than last year"
- 17:33 NYCFC injury report: six are the unavailable of Ronny Deila