Lionel Messi will continue to play for Argentina. Messi, who hinted that he was thinking of retiring after the World Cup, announced it after tonight's victory on penalties over France: "There is nothing after this, what will there be? Nothing after winning the Copa América and the World Cup, almost at the end of my career. But on the other hand I love football, I like what I do, I like the national team. I don't start thinking about matches, we wanted to be world champions and we are. It's the my last match at a World Cup, but people have to expect me to play a little more for the national team, to enjoy a few matches as a world champion."
Sezione: Wolrd Cup Qatar 2022 / Data: Sun 18 December 2022 alle 21:27
Autore: nycfc soccernews
Autore: nycfc soccernews
Other news - Wolrd Cup Qatar 2022
Georgina Rodriguez against Santos: "CR7 the best in the world, the most powerful weapon. You can't ignore it"
Wednesday 07 Jun
- 22:34 MLS statement on Lionel Messi and Inter Miami CF
- 21:54 OFFICIAL - Messi is a new player of Inter Miami FC
- 19:09 Messi's signing with Inter Miami FC
Saturday 03 Jun
- 12:00 A new player could soon land in MLS
- 10:23 OFFICIAL - Inter Miami have parted ways with head coach Phil Neville
Thursday 01 Jun
Tuesday 30 May
- 15:00 NYCFC must rebuild its fortress
- 13:30 NYCFC wants to get back to winning for their fans
- 12:00 NYCFC, Cushing: “We will definitely be rotating 100% in the coming weeks"
- 07:12 NYCFC, Cushing: "Ledezma is ok, Thiago Martins will not be available"
Monday 29 May
- 20:51 NYCFC, morale is down but not all is lost
- 19:59 New York City FC is called to the reaction
- 09:05 NYCFC, Nick Cushing could be sacked
Sunday 28 May
Wednesday 24 May
Tuesday 23 May
- 23:22 New York City FC, the attack doesn't work, a no 9 is missing
- 22:30 Finally NYCFC returns home, an opportunity to return to winning
Sunday 21 May
- 17:43 NYCFC on the mend but confirmation now needed
- 13:14 Gabe Segal is incredulous: "I still don't believe it"
Thursday 18 May
Wednesday 17 May
- 19:14 NYCFC, worry about the physical and mental condition of the team
- 16:13 New York City FC, Nick Cushing is gambling his future
Tuesday 16 May
Monday 15 May
Sunday 14 May
Saturday 13 May
Thursday 11 May
Tuesday 09 May
- 23:35 Santiago Rodriguez: "We need to start winning away"
- 00:19 NYCFC, Cushing. "Good mood but there is disappointment"
Thursday 04 May
Wednesday 03 May
- 02:30 NYCFC, Luis Barraza proves to be an important part of the club
- 01:30 NYCFC, Sean Johnson's leadership in the team is missing
- 00:30 NYCFC, James Sands returns to talk about the defeat against Toronto FC
Tuesday 02 May
Sunday 30 Apr
- 16:00 Cushing: "We have to solve the problem away from home"
- 14:00 NYCFC, the travel pain continues
- 12:00 Nick Cushing admits: "We didn't start the game well enough"
- 10:31 NYCFC defeated in Toronto: CJ Sapong's goal was decisive 1-0
Saturday 29 Apr
Friday 28 Apr
- 21:46 Thiago Martins: "I feel the responsibility, I'm here to help everyone"
- 19:24 Cushing: "Barraza has become a leader of the squad"
- 19:21 Thiago Martins: "We have establish ourselves away from home"
Tuesday 25 Apr
- 02:00 Two NYCFC players in the MLS Team of the Matchday
- 01:00 Ledezma: "I fell good. I love New York, I feel at home here"
Monday 24 Apr
Sunday 23 Apr
Saturday 22 Apr
Friday 21 Apr
- 23:00 NYCFC, Cushing on James Sands: "He's available to play"
- 22:17 NYCFC, Nick Cushing: "We love our fans, they are the best in MLS"
Thursday 20 Apr
Tuesday 18 Apr
Monday 17 Apr
- 23:18 Richy Ledezma shines in his first game as a starter
- 22:21 David Villa's emotion recalling his time at NYCFC with Andrea Pirlo
- 21:49 New York City FC wins thanks also to the surprise Luis Barraza
Sunday 16 Apr
- 15:07 NYCFC, Cushing praises Sands: "His performance was flawless"
- 13:41 Cushing: "We are young but we have shown that we know how to suffer"
- 12:18 NYCFC 2-1 Nashville SC: the Blues get back to winning ways
Saturday 15 Apr