The New York City FC preseason continues. The team is working hard to be ready for the start of the season. Ismael Tajouri-Shradi confirmed it (read here), the Blues never rest, they work to get the best possible shape. It is not easy for New York City FC to start again with a new coach. In fact, the team must not only find the right physical condition, but must also assimilate the concepts and ideas of the new coach. Ronny Deila has his own methods, Ronny Deila has his methods, and must transmit to the team his game ideas. Rather than finding the best physical condition, the team's hardest job is to understand and implement the new coach's concepts.
New York City FC has gone from a coach to another. Everything changes. There are those who prefer ball possession more, those who are looking for a more practical game. There are coaches that make the team train more with the ball, others that instead, make the team work more on the physical and tactical concepts.
In short, everything has changed in New York City FC. It will be Ronny's job to make himself understood by the players, and the task of the players to assimilate Ronny's ideas as quickly as possible. All this, to get ready at the beginning of the season.
Altre notizie - The Opinion
- 22:10 Full Team Training | Gary Mackay-Steven
- 21:59 Sean Johnson on NYCFC's MLS is Back Tournament group draw: We're not looking for excuses
- 15:00 Keaton Parks: "We're excited to get back and play again"
- 14:00 Deila Reaction to Group Stage Draw
- 22:46 Ronny Deila: It will be hard for NYCFC to keep James Sands from European offers
- 14:00 MLS is Back - The thoughts of Ronny Deila
- 07:56 MLS is Back Tournament - Maxi Moralez shares his thoughts
- 22:30 MLS is Back!
- 15:00 NYCFC is working on the second start of the MLS
- 14:00 The meteors passed in New York: Eloi Amagat
- 14:00 MLS Players Association Approves Restart Plan
- 13:00 Plan set for MLS return to full team training with testing ahead of season restart
- 21:24 Sean Johnson on Hudson River Derby, players he most wants to beat
- 18:53 New York Governor Cuomo: "Encourage major sports to plan for reopening"
- 22:00 Why Jack Harrison saw NYCFC as his best bet to get back home to England
- 21:48 David Villa's MVP talent, everyman work ethic put NYCFC on the map
- 21:48 FC Cincinnati had contact with Dome Torrent for head coach, but no interview
- 15:00 Ronny Deila watching every 2019 match, learning Spanish during break
- 14:00 Ronald Matarrita: Costa Rica is the best team in Concacaf
- 19:00 NYCFC donates 100,000 meals to NY Common Pantry in coronavirus relief effort
- 18:27 NYCFC, An Update from Brad Sims
- 20:00 NYCFC helping with coronavirus impact close to home
- 19:39 NYCFC Meets with Ian Joy Powered by Cisco Webex | Ronny Deila
- 21:20 Major League Soccer Unveils 'MLS Unites'
- 20:56 Andrea Pirlo: "FC Barcelona is waiting for me"
- 10:05 Maxi Moralez: "We'll return to Bergamo"
- 18:17 NYCFC's Maxi Moralez, Valentin Castellanos and Jesus Medina follow stay-at-home orders together — literally
- 17:22 COVID-19: New Restrictions in NYC
- 16:36 Maxi trains with the family and also with Medina and Castellanos