Robert Page, Wales coach, spoke at the press conference after the 1-1 draw against the United States: "We went behind against a good team, but we were good at reacting after the break. We showed we had character, the merit goes entirely to my boys who played a good second half, managing to win a point. Moore's entry? It was a tactical choice, I have nothing against James but given how the game was going I decided to make this change at the start of the second half. It has been 64 years since Wales last appeared at the World Cup, but it has been worth the wait – it has been great to see our fans celebrating."
On the equalizer: "When we were awarded the penalty, we knew that Bale would go from the penalty spot. He has never let us down in these circumstances".
On the team's condition: "There are some players who don't play every week and have complained of cramps. Our medical staff will have to work in view of the next match against Iran".
Autore: Stefano Bentivogli
Other news - Wolrd Cup Qatar 2022
- 23:22 New York City FC, the attack doesn't work, a no 9 is missing
- 22:30 Finally NYCFC returns home, an opportunity to return to winning
- 17:43 NYCFC on the mend but confirmation now needed
- 13:14 Gabe Segal is incredulous: "I still don't believe it"
- 19:14 NYCFC, worry about the physical and mental condition of the team
- 16:13 New York City FC, Nick Cushing is gambling his future
- 23:35 Santiago Rodriguez: "We need to start winning away"
- 00:19 NYCFC, Cushing. "Good mood but there is disappointment"
- 02:30 NYCFC, Luis Barraza proves to be an important part of the club
- 01:30 NYCFC, Sean Johnson's leadership in the team is missing
- 00:30 NYCFC, James Sands returns to talk about the defeat against Toronto FC
- 16:00 Cushing: "We have to solve the problem away from home"
- 14:00 NYCFC, the travel pain continues
- 12:00 Nick Cushing admits: "We didn't start the game well enough"
- 10:31 NYCFC defeated in Toronto: CJ Sapong's goal was decisive 1-0
- 21:46 Thiago Martins: "I feel the responsibility, I'm here to help everyone"
- 19:24 Cushing: "Barraza has become a leader of the squad"
- 19:21 Thiago Martins: "We have establish ourselves away from home"
- 02:00 Two NYCFC players in the MLS Team of the Matchday
- 01:00 Ledezma: "I fell good. I love New York, I feel at home here"
- 23:00 NYCFC, Cushing on James Sands: "He's available to play"
- 22:17 NYCFC, Nick Cushing: "We love our fans, they are the best in MLS"
- 23:18 Richy Ledezma shines in his first game as a starter
- 22:21 David Villa's emotion recalling his time at NYCFC with Andrea Pirlo
- 21:49 New York City FC wins thanks also to the surprise Luis Barraza
- 15:07 NYCFC, Cushing praises Sands: "His performance was flawless"
- 13:41 Cushing: "We are young but we have shown that we know how to suffer"
- 12:18 NYCFC 2-1 Nashville SC: the Blues get back to winning ways
- 16:44 Chanot: "The way we live together is just amazing"
- 14:39 Dante Vanzeir suspended for racism by MLS
- 22:50 James Sands Selected To Represent The USMNT vs. Mexico
- 22:37 Cushing: "Sands is still in pain but the US game won't be a problem for him"
- 13:00 Andrés Jasson reveals what he needs to do to improve
- 00:16 Chanot: "We are a great group, we trust each other"
- 22:14 Chanot: "The next three home games will be crucial"
- 13:24 Frank Lampard officially returns to Chelsea
- 11:00 NYCFC, David Lee on Thiago's loan: "Great opportunity for him"
- 08:11 OFFICIAL - NYCFC Loans Thiago Andrade to Athletico Paranaense