Former New York City FC footballer Andrea Pirlo is the protagonist of a new global campaign by Qatar Tourism entitled "No Football. No Worries". The famous sportsman, famous for having played in the Italian national team, will show how much Qatar has to offer and how to enjoy the best of the Middle East. In a series of promotional videos with a humorous tone, viewers see Pirlo grappling with various adventures in Qatar, from sandboarding on the desert dunes of the Inland Sea to immersing himself in the culture of the Museum of Islamic Art, passing through kitesurfing in the new resort of the country, Fuwairit Kite Beach.
Andrea Pirlo himself, now coach of Fatih Karagümrük in Turkey, said on the matter: "I really enjoyed exploring Qatar: it's a beautiful country with wonderful people and lots of offers to offer. Whether you're a sports enthusiast or not, you can enjoy Qatar and experience exciting adventures, culture and activities - I've been there several times already and can't wait to go back."
The “No Football. No Worries.” will be launched by global broadcasters. They will be rolled out in 17 countries through local TV stations, social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, and online platforms such as YouTube and the Google Display Network. The campaign is part of "Feel More in Qatar", Qatar Tourism's new global brand platform focused on the family-friendly activities and experiences that this tourist destination offers.
The flagship “Feel More in Qatar” campaign will also launch in December, which will see three engaging animated local characters introduce a family to the wide range of exciting experiences they can experience in Qatar, as well as the country's renowned hospitality and warm welcome. The characters – Shaheen, the falcon, Maha, the Arabian oryx, and Lulu, the hawksbill turtle – represent Qatar's iconic wildlife and guide the family as they discover the soul of Qatar, a destination that blends cosmopolitan modernity and landscapes breathtaking with Arab tradition and culture.
Other news - News
- 16:52 Three Keys of NYCFC 0-0 Red Bulls
- 16:23 NYCFC 0-0 Red Bulls, Cushing: "Incredible atmosphere at Yankee Stadium"
- 01:20 The Knicks can sacrifice Immanuel Quickley for a star
- 00:01 Maxi Moralez: "I can't wait to be reunited with the fans"
- 23:00 Maxi Moralez back to NYCFC: "I couldn’t be more excited"
- 22:03 David Lee: "Maxi will bring leadership and experience to our group"
- 22:00 OFFICIAL - Maxi Moralez Returns to New York City Football Club
- 13:00 David Lee: "We're excited to integrate Fernandez into the team"
- 07:20 NYCFC Signs Argentinian Forward Julián Fernández
- 15:30 Bernardeschi can leave Toronto: there is interest from an Italian club
- 14:30 Los Angeles Galaxy crazy offer to Hriving Lozano
- 13:42 CR7: "Saudi Pro League is much better than the MLS"
- 18:44 NYCFC, failing season. The trend needs to be reversed
- 17:27 Birk Risa: "I'm happy to be here, I can't wait to get started"
- 15:39 OFFICIAL - NYCFC Signs Norwegian Defender Birk Risa
- 13:44 Taty Castellanos moves to Lazio
- 13:40 Inter Miami, Alba también se sumará al proyecto
- 23:36 OFFICIAL - Inter Miami, Gerardo Martino named new coach
- 22:58 Timothy Weah has landed in Turin, he will be a Juventus player
- 22:56 OFFICIAL - Kai Havertz is a new Arsenal player
- 15:30 Bayern Munich on Kane, there is an agreement on the contract but not the one with Tottenham
- 14:30 West Ham reject Arsenal's third offer for Rice. Manchester City are considering withdrawing from the auction
- 13:24 Mbappé at Real, the striker's mother-agent is the key: she will be the one to deal with PSG
- 19:15 OFFICIAL - "Welcome to Finnesota". Center forward Pukki restarts from MLS
- 19:13 OFFICIAL - Mateo Kovacic leaves Chelsea and signs with Man City
- 18:30 AC Milan wants Pulisic. Berhalter advises the US midfielder
- 18:00 West Ham: 100 million not enough for Declan Rice, rejected offers from Arsenal and Man City
- 17:30 Timothy Weah moves to Italy
- 17:00 NYCFC may pursue former Vancouver Whitecaps player
- 16:30 Antoine Griezmann wants to play in MLS and rejects the offer from Saudi Arabia
- 15:59 Keaton Parks: "I'm happy to be able to do goal and assist"
- 15:32 Bayern Munich, formal offer for Harry Kane
- 15:23 Andrea Pirlo returns to Italy, signs with Sampdoria
- 13:28 Manchester City's Champions League win could impact NYCFC's future
- 12:00 James Sands Selected To Represent The USMNT At The 2023 Concacaf Gold Cup
- 08:30 Lionel Messi lands in the MLS: pros and cons
- 23:48 Real Salt Lake vs NYCFC: one player unavailable for Cushing
- 23:46 NYCFC, Cushing: “We’re Desperate For The First Road Win"
- 22:34 MLS statement on Lionel Messi and Inter Miami CF
- 21:54 OFFICIAL - Messi is a new player of Inter Miami FC
- 19:09 Messi's signing with Inter Miami FC
- 12:00 A new player could soon land in MLS
- 10:23 OFFICIAL - Inter Miami have parted ways with head coach Phil Neville