New York City Football Club has been awarded a Clio Sports Bronze Award for the 24-Hour Game at Rockefeller Center. Now in their 59th year, the Clio Awards recognize the best and most creative work in advertising and marketing.
The New York City FC entry, submitted by New York-based Creative Agency Johannes Leonardo, was selected from a pool of submissions that recognized breakthrough communications, experiential, and events to elevate sports culture throughout the year amongst teams, leagues, governing bodies, & associations throughout the world of professional sports.
NYCFC was honored alongside other globally renowned sports campaigns like Nike’s “Dream Crazy”, NBA 2K’s “LeBron Reveal”, Adidas’ “Billie Jean King Your Shoes”, AB InBev Bud Light’s “Cleveland Browns Victory Fridge”, and the Philadelphia Flyers’ “Gritty”.
Soccer industry collaborations that were recognized alongside the 24-Hour Game include Heineken x Champions League, Fox Sports x The World Cup, Inter Milan x The Masterpiece, Nike x This Is Boca, and Hummel and the Danish Football Federation’s Patchwork Of Dreams.
The Club congratulates all the fellow award winners, nominees, and individuals who worked towards the creative execution of the first-ever non-stop, 24-Hour soccer game in the heart of New York City.
The Clio Awards, founded by Wallace A. Ross, are named for the Greek goddess Clio – “the proclaimer, glorifier, and celebrator of history, great deeds, and accomplishments.”
After being founded in 1959, the Clio Awards have built on the foundation of elevating the best in television and radio advertising, to print and package design and advertising, and now the best experiential and digital creative and content that comes with the digital age.
Altre notizie - News
- 22:10 Full Team Training | Gary Mackay-Steven
- 21:59 Sean Johnson on NYCFC's MLS is Back Tournament group draw: We're not looking for excuses
- 15:00 Keaton Parks: "We're excited to get back and play again"
- 14:00 Deila Reaction to Group Stage Draw
- 22:46 Ronny Deila: It will be hard for NYCFC to keep James Sands from European offers
- 14:00 MLS is Back - The thoughts of Ronny Deila
- 07:56 MLS is Back Tournament - Maxi Moralez shares his thoughts
- 22:30 MLS is Back!
- 15:00 NYCFC is working on the second start of the MLS
- 14:00 The meteors passed in New York: Eloi Amagat
- 14:00 MLS Players Association Approves Restart Plan
- 13:00 Plan set for MLS return to full team training with testing ahead of season restart
- 21:24 Sean Johnson on Hudson River Derby, players he most wants to beat
- 18:53 New York Governor Cuomo: "Encourage major sports to plan for reopening"
- 22:00 Why Jack Harrison saw NYCFC as his best bet to get back home to England
- 21:48 David Villa's MVP talent, everyman work ethic put NYCFC on the map
- 21:48 FC Cincinnati had contact with Dome Torrent for head coach, but no interview
- 15:00 Ronny Deila watching every 2019 match, learning Spanish during break
- 14:00 Ronald Matarrita: Costa Rica is the best team in Concacaf
- 19:00 NYCFC donates 100,000 meals to NY Common Pantry in coronavirus relief effort
- 18:27 NYCFC, An Update from Brad Sims
- 20:00 NYCFC helping with coronavirus impact close to home
- 19:39 NYCFC Meets with Ian Joy Powered by Cisco Webex | Ronny Deila
- 21:20 Major League Soccer Unveils 'MLS Unites'
- 20:56 Andrea Pirlo: "FC Barcelona is waiting for me"
- 10:05 Maxi Moralez: "We'll return to Bergamo"
- 18:17 NYCFC's Maxi Moralez, Valentin Castellanos and Jesus Medina follow stay-at-home orders together — literally
- 17:22 COVID-19: New Restrictions in NYC
- 16:36 Maxi trains with the family and also with Medina and Castellanos