New York City FC is ready to play against Toronto FC from first in the standings. It will not be an easy game, and in addition New York will have to deal with numerous absences. New York City FC will be without seven players. Heber, James Sands and Joe Scally are out due to injury. To them must be added Alex Callens, Maxime Chanot and Justin Haak are all away on international duty. Maxi Moralez too will miss the game through suspension. New York City FC is therefore in full emergency. But if on the one hand Torrent will have to deal with so many absences, on the other he will be able to count on the players who have returned to the Blues' coach. Sean Johnson, Ronald Matarrita and Tony Rocha are all back from international duty and eligible to play.
So far, no player of the team, even those who have played less, has disappointed. For this reason, despite the absences, there is confidence in who will play against Toronto. Players who Dome Torrent will decide to play against Toronto, they will definitely be ready. We saw it during the season. Every player called into question has given his great contribution. Just think of the contribution they have made to the team. Players like Taty Castellanos, Tony Rocha and finally Jesus Medina who with his two goals gave the first place in the standings to New York. There is no doubt, Dome Torrent can rely on real players, exemplary professionals ready to spend and give everything for the team.
We are confident that, despite the many absences, anyone who will play against Toronto FC will do their best. The ultimate goal is one step away, New York City FC can't give up now. Indeed, now is the time to show everyone what kind of team New York is. A team that, even if among many difficulties it does not disunite and thinks only of winning.
Altre notizie - News
- 15:00 Tinnerholm: The next game will be crucial for us
- 14:00 New York City FC Academy Director Liam Manning to Become Head Coach of Lommel SK
- 15:00 NYCFC, Luckless Concession
- 14:00 New York City FC, A Narrow Loss
- 13:00 New York City FC: All Change
- 01:00 Tinnerholm: Its frustrating to not score the goals
- 00:16 NYCFC face "must-win" game against Orlando City SC after loss to Philadelphia Union
- 13:00 Ibeagha and Rocha are questionable for the game against Philadelphia
- 12:00 NYCFC stadium search slowed by COVID-19: "It just wasn’t anyone’s top priority"
- 22:10 Full Team Training | Gary Mackay-Steven
- 21:59 Sean Johnson on NYCFC's MLS is Back Tournament group draw: We're not looking for excuses
- 15:00 Keaton Parks: "We're excited to get back and play again"
- 14:00 Deila Reaction to Group Stage Draw
- 22:46 Ronny Deila: It will be hard for NYCFC to keep James Sands from European offers
- 14:00 MLS is Back - The thoughts of Ronny Deila
- 07:56 MLS is Back Tournament - Maxi Moralez shares his thoughts
- 22:30 MLS is Back!
- 15:00 NYCFC is working on the second start of the MLS
- 14:00 The meteors passed in New York: Eloi Amagat
- 14:00 MLS Players Association Approves Restart Plan
- 13:00 Plan set for MLS return to full team training with testing ahead of season restart
- 21:24 Sean Johnson on Hudson River Derby, players he most wants to beat
- 18:53 New York Governor Cuomo: "Encourage major sports to plan for reopening"
- 22:00 Why Jack Harrison saw NYCFC as his best bet to get back home to England
- 21:48 David Villa's MVP talent, everyman work ethic put NYCFC on the map
- 21:48 FC Cincinnati had contact with Dome Torrent for head coach, but no interview
- 15:00 Ronny Deila watching every 2019 match, learning Spanish during break
- 14:00 Ronald Matarrita: Costa Rica is the best team in Concacaf
- 19:00 NYCFC donates 100,000 meals to NY Common Pantry in coronavirus relief effort
- 18:27 NYCFC, An Update from Brad Sims
- 20:00 NYCFC helping with coronavirus impact close to home
- 19:39 NYCFC Meets with Ian Joy Powered by Cisco Webex | Ronny Deila