New York City FC (17-5-10, first in the Eastern Conference) vs. New England Revolution (10-10-12, seventh in the Eastern Conference)
Foxborough, Massachusetts; Sunday, 5 p.m. EDT
BOTTOM LINE: The New England Revolution face Eastern Conference-leader New York City FC.
The Revolution are 4-9-7 in conference play. New England is 6-3-0 in one-goal games.
New York City FC is 10-3-7 against Eastern Conference opponents. Alexander Ring ranks third in league action with 11 cards, all of them yellow. New York City FC has 76 cards with one red card.
The teams meet Sunday for the second time this season. New York City FC won the last meeting 2-1.
TOP PERFORMERS: Carles Gil leads New England with 10 goals. Gustavo Bou has seven goals over the last 10 games for the Revolution.
Maxi Moralez has seven goals and 12 assists for New York City FC. Alexandru Mitrita has six goals over the past 10 games for New York City FC.
LAST 10 GAMES: New England: 2-2-6, averaging 1.7 goals, 1.2 assists, 4.4 shots on goal and 5.2 corner kicks per game while allowing 1.6 goals per game.
New York City FC: 7-1-2, averaging 2.1 goals, 1.2 assists, 5.7 shots on goal and 4.1 corner kicks per game while allowing one goal per game.
NOT EXPECTED TO PLAY: New England: Edgar Castillo (injured).
New York City FC: Anton Tinnerholm (injured), James Sands (injured), Keaton Parks (injured).
Altre notizie - News
- 22:10 Full Team Training | Gary Mackay-Steven
- 21:59 Sean Johnson on NYCFC's MLS is Back Tournament group draw: We're not looking for excuses
- 15:00 Keaton Parks: "We're excited to get back and play again"
- 14:00 Deila Reaction to Group Stage Draw
- 22:46 Ronny Deila: It will be hard for NYCFC to keep James Sands from European offers
- 14:00 MLS is Back - The thoughts of Ronny Deila
- 07:56 MLS is Back Tournament - Maxi Moralez shares his thoughts
- 22:30 MLS is Back!
- 15:00 NYCFC is working on the second start of the MLS
- 14:00 The meteors passed in New York: Eloi Amagat
- 14:00 MLS Players Association Approves Restart Plan
- 13:00 Plan set for MLS return to full team training with testing ahead of season restart
- 21:24 Sean Johnson on Hudson River Derby, players he most wants to beat
- 18:53 New York Governor Cuomo: "Encourage major sports to plan for reopening"
- 22:00 Why Jack Harrison saw NYCFC as his best bet to get back home to England
- 21:48 David Villa's MVP talent, everyman work ethic put NYCFC on the map
- 21:48 FC Cincinnati had contact with Dome Torrent for head coach, but no interview
- 15:00 Ronny Deila watching every 2019 match, learning Spanish during break
- 14:00 Ronald Matarrita: Costa Rica is the best team in Concacaf
- 19:00 NYCFC donates 100,000 meals to NY Common Pantry in coronavirus relief effort
- 18:27 NYCFC, An Update from Brad Sims
- 20:00 NYCFC helping with coronavirus impact close to home
- 19:39 NYCFC Meets with Ian Joy Powered by Cisco Webex | Ronny Deila
- 21:20 Major League Soccer Unveils 'MLS Unites'
- 20:56 Andrea Pirlo: "FC Barcelona is waiting for me"
- 10:05 Maxi Moralez: "We'll return to Bergamo"
- 18:17 NYCFC's Maxi Moralez, Valentin Castellanos and Jesus Medina follow stay-at-home orders together — literally
- 17:22 COVID-19: New Restrictions in NYC
- 16:36 Maxi trains with the family and also with Medina and Castellanos