Maxi Morlaez will not play against San Jose Earthqaukes. Is Dome Torrent to confirm it: "Maxi will not play. The player has done some exams and is still not in the best of shape. If we were playing the playoffs I would have risked it, but now it is useless. Surely there will be for Dallas in the next game". Maxi will therefore not be against San Jose and the absence worries New York. The blues in fact without Maxi have always struggled. In recent games without Maxi, New York City FC has never won. The concern is therefore legitimate, but the match against San Jose may be ideal to deny these numbers.
It will not be easy. Maxi Moralez is a player who can change a game by himself. With assists and goals, Maxi can always be decisive. It is no coincidence that New York City has never won without him. But the team is growing, both as a group but also as individual players. There will be no Maxi, but Torrent will be able to rely on players who are going through a good period of form.
With Maxi out, Torrent will also have to redesign the attack, taking into account that there will still be no injured Heber. Torrent will have Mitrita, back to being decisive in the last game. Probably the attacking game will revolve around him. Torrent will have Mitrita, back to being decisive in the last game. Probably the attacking game will revolve around him. Together with Mitrita, here is Medina, back to score and to be decisive. Taty Castellanos will complete the attack. The Argentine is probably experiencing a period of fogging after the splendid start to the season. Torrent is hoping for his goals to return to winning.Tajouri-Shradi will be available again after his injury. In short, Maxi will be missing, but Torrent can count on valid alternatives.
Altre notizie - Focus
- 15:00 Tinnerholm: The next game will be crucial for us
- 14:00 New York City FC Academy Director Liam Manning to Become Head Coach of Lommel SK
- 15:00 NYCFC, Luckless Concession
- 14:00 New York City FC, A Narrow Loss
- 13:00 New York City FC: All Change
- 01:00 Tinnerholm: Its frustrating to not score the goals
- 00:16 NYCFC face "must-win" game against Orlando City SC after loss to Philadelphia Union
- 13:00 Ibeagha and Rocha are questionable for the game against Philadelphia
- 12:00 NYCFC stadium search slowed by COVID-19: "It just wasn’t anyone’s top priority"
- 22:10 Full Team Training | Gary Mackay-Steven
- 21:59 Sean Johnson on NYCFC's MLS is Back Tournament group draw: We're not looking for excuses
- 15:00 Keaton Parks: "We're excited to get back and play again"
- 14:00 Deila Reaction to Group Stage Draw
- 22:46 Ronny Deila: It will be hard for NYCFC to keep James Sands from European offers
- 14:00 MLS is Back - The thoughts of Ronny Deila
- 07:56 MLS is Back Tournament - Maxi Moralez shares his thoughts
- 22:30 MLS is Back!
- 15:00 NYCFC is working on the second start of the MLS
- 14:00 The meteors passed in New York: Eloi Amagat
- 14:00 MLS Players Association Approves Restart Plan
- 13:00 Plan set for MLS return to full team training with testing ahead of season restart
- 21:24 Sean Johnson on Hudson River Derby, players he most wants to beat
- 18:53 New York Governor Cuomo: "Encourage major sports to plan for reopening"
- 22:00 Why Jack Harrison saw NYCFC as his best bet to get back home to England
- 21:48 David Villa's MVP talent, everyman work ethic put NYCFC on the map
- 21:48 FC Cincinnati had contact with Dome Torrent for head coach, but no interview
- 15:00 Ronny Deila watching every 2019 match, learning Spanish during break
- 14:00 Ronald Matarrita: Costa Rica is the best team in Concacaf
- 19:00 NYCFC donates 100,000 meals to NY Common Pantry in coronavirus relief effort
- 18:27 NYCFC, An Update from Brad Sims
- 20:00 NYCFC helping with coronavirus impact close to home
- 19:39 NYCFC Meets with Ian Joy Powered by Cisco Webex | Ronny Deila