New York City FC will travel to Orlando, Florida on Tuesday morning, December 15, prior to the Club’s Concacaf Champions League quarterfinal match against Tigres UANL later that evening.
The Club was originally scheduled to depart for Florida on Sunday, December 13, but due to three players testing positive for COVID-19 during routine testing last week, the decision was made by NYCFC and Concacaf to adjust to same day travel out of an abundance of caution.
Following the original confirmed positive test, all players and staff underwent daily Rapid Point of Care (RPOC) testing and PCR testing which revealed two other positive tests.
The last positive test was returned on Friday and all other First Team players and staff have returned negative tests since then.
A fourth player has continued to test negative, but is deemed a close contact and will not travel to Orlando with the rest of the team.
Traveling roster and departure schedule is pending results of RPOC and PCR testing taking place today.
Should NYCFC progress to the semifinals, the team will remain in Orlando to isolate and conduct further testing under Concacaf protocol.
Altre notizie - News
- 00:06 NYCFC, James Sands' thoughts on the new 'Bronx Blue' jersey
- 00:04 New York City FC has revealed the 2021 'Bronx Blue' primary kit
- 22:55 New York City FC: Announce Preseason Schedule
- 17:00 NYCFC, in a week the pre-season begins with the team under construction
- 16:02 NEW POLL - In which roles does New York City FC need reinforcements the most?
- 15:00 Former NYCFC Patrick Vieira may return to MLS
- 14:00 New York City FC: At least two other strikers are needed
- 23:28 New York City FC, now even the playoffs would be at risk
- 23:10 Orlando City, player suspended on sexual assault charges
- 22:53 New York City FC: Who will be the next captain?
- 22:38 NYCFC Rumors: close the signing of Joao Rojas from CS Emelec
- 18:44 David Beckham calls Messi and Ronaldo in MLS
- 23:27 OFFICIAL - Philadelphia Union, Stuart Findlay acquired
- 23:26 OFFICIAL - Thierry Henry leaves Montreal Impact
- 15:00 New York City FC: The reasons why Juan Mata could be useful to the Blues
- 14:00 The brother of an Orlando City player was arrested
- 22:35 NYCFC, the Romanian Alex Matan in the sights of New York
- 22:16 Manchester City offers 2 years of contract to Messi in the Premier League and 2 years with NYCFC
- 15:16 Malte Amundsen: "I'm very happy to sign with NYCFC"
- 15:09 New York City FC Acquires Defender Malte Amundsen From Danish Club Vejle BK
- 22:48 NYCFC, Taty Castellanos linked to Palmeiras
- 22:28 Rumors: Pato can play in the MLS, NYCFC is among the interested teams
- 16:00 FC Dallas, Bryan Reynolds sold to AS Roma
- 14:53 New York City FC, Dzeko will not arrive in New York
- 21:40 New York City FC, Taty Castellnos linekd to Palmeiras
- 21:25 RUMORS: Edin Dzeko will not leave AS Roma
- 19:54 New York City FC, Dzeko linked to Blues: here the truth
- 23:33 New York City FC selected Di Rosa and Latinovich
- 16:00 Former NYCFC Mix Diskerud joins the Denizlispor
- 15:00 New York City FC, Franco Cervi refuses transfer to the Blues
- 14:18 Injury to Sean Johnson forced to leave the USMNT training camp
- 23:14 New York City FC dismantled: it will be a tough season
- 22:57 City Football Group adds Bolivia's Club Bolivar as partner club
- 21:54 After Gomez even Ribery has been linked to NYCFC
- 16:31 NYCFC's Joe Scally makes move to Borussia Monchengladbach
- 22:02 Messi to MLS: bought a family apartment in Miami
- 20:00 Almeyda: "MLS wolud be the right league for Messi"
- 19:00 Papu Gomez linked to New York City FC
- 18:25 NYCFC, 2020 is a year of bitterness for fans
- 18:30 New York City FC, team weakened on the pitch and in the locker room
- 18:00 NYCFC's Alexandru Mitrita scores again in loan stint with Saudi Arabia's Al-Ahli
- 17:01 Austin FC sign former NYCFC goalkeeper Brad Stuver
- 22:48 Messi: "I always had the illusion of living in the US"
- 15:00 David Beckham tries to convince Messi to play for Inter Miami
- 14:00 New York City FC option for the future of Leo Messi