Word to the fans: 53% agree, Mitrita is the right striker

05.02.2019 13:00 of Stefano Bentivogli   Vedi letture
Word to the fans: 53% agree, Mitrita is the right striker

There is a lot of balance, but in the end a good part of the City fans think that Alexandru Mitrita is the right player to replace David Villa.

The result of our survey launched on Twitter shows that 53% of fans agree that Mitrita may be the right forward for New York. The remaining 47% of the fans think that the Romanian player is not suitable for the Blues.

 

We launched another survey on Instagram. Click here to express your opinion in our stories